Sunday, March 16, 2008

Exhilarating Birthday


.
.
.
.



Thursday was my birthday and that was a blast. It all started in the morning... I guess pictures speak for themselves...
.

.
.
.
.
.


.
.
.

.
.
Waking up in a newly decorated apartment with balloons and banners hanging everywhere...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
Some new friends eagerly awaiting to meet me for breakfast... And guess what ? A new miniature plane for my collection. Ain't it cute ? And a new Babe too....

Babe presenting me my little birdie and my fortune cookie...
I shall be successfull at work did it say...


Celebrations should not stop at home : so here is my newly decorated office...

.

Looks good right? You can feel the working atmosphere there...


And then an awesome surprise dinner was awaiting me at the Sun Dial restaurant. I got tricked for this one as they all made me believe this was to be a business dinner with my lab boss... Speak about Doc... instead all of my friends did show up...

With Akash and Greg...


I have contemplated the idea of having dinner at the Sun Dial for weeks. I really wanted to try it and I am glad I did it. Pitched at the top of the Westin tower in downtown Atlanta, the restaurant features an extraordinary view over the city and its surrounding. Food was also great and tatsy but most of all I was with all my friends and roomies.

With my roomie Alexia

.


And finally the Birthday Cake

No comments: